Kamwell is an award-winning employee wellbeing company that works with organisations to transform the health and wellbeing of their people, creating thriving, purposeful, human-centred workplaces.
• Helping organisations create the business case for wellbeing.
• Comprehensive health diagnostic to understand the key challenges employees face with their health and wellbeing and key areas of interest – will ensure that any onward investment in wellbeing is targeted and relevant. Includes a tailored wellbeing survey and optional focus groups.
• Create a global wellbeing framework / model and identity for your wellbeing programme.
• Based on the stages above, key health awareness dates and also building in what you already offer, provide a roadmap of initiatives / wellbeing calendar for 2020 and beyond, which we can organise, orchestrate and deliver.
• A holistic wellbeing programme created in partnership with Sally Gunnell OBE.
• An introduction to 5 key areas of wellbeing: mental health, sleep, exercise, nutrition, purpose.
• Includes a personal Wellness Action Plan to support employees with their journey.
• A ready to go, off-the-shelf, easily implementable programme delivered (predominantly) remotely – good for multi-site/multi-geographies.
• Focus on ROI and data and a great introduction for companies looking for an initiative that can scale and/or complement your existing programme.
• General stress management, resilience, EQ, mindfulness – delivered as talks, webinars, workshops.
• Mental health series looking at stress, depression, anxiety and addiction.
• Mental Health First Aid Training (MHFA) – ½ day, 1 day, 2 day course and ongoing wrap around support and supervision.
• Mental health awareness for line managers including a global bespoke offering.
• Support to create a company-wide mental health e-learning module.
• Support to create a company-wide mental health strategy and framework.
• 121 mental health mentor and coach – a confidential service provided either in person or remotely.
• Lifestyle assessments including individual or group coaching (using HRV tech).
• Seminars and webinars to support the different career stages (early, mid, late).
• Personalised seminars and webinars to support the different career stages and also integrates your existing benefits and policies.
• 1-2-1 financial guidance sessions.
• Other sessions include budgeting, will writing, estate planning.
Women’s wellbeing (focuses on 3 key areas):
• The foundations of wellbeing and keeping well.
• Supporting women with tools and strategies to succeed as they juggle roles, careers and life transitions (e.g. includes sessions on finding balance, menopause at work, preventing burnout for parents.)
• Coaching and leadership development to support high-potential women and increase talent pipeline (e.g. building executive presence, leadership purpose, confidence and impact).
Full Service Listing:
- Wellbeing consultancy
- Business case creation
- Comprehensive health diagnostic
- Creation of a global wellbeing framework
- Provide a roadmap of initiatives
- Deliver a wide variety of wellbeing initiatives
- ENERGISE YOU – off-the-shelf programme covering the 5 key areas of wellbeing.
- Mental health talks, webinars and workshops
- Mental health awareness
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mental health mentor and coach 1:1
- Lifestyle assessments
- Financial wellbeing for different career stages via talks, webinars and workshops
- Financial guidance sessions 1:1
- Women’s wellbeing initiatives (menopause, work/life balance, coaching and leadership development)
- Wellbeing days
- Wellbeing events
- Wellbeing experiences