An ethical, community-based model.
We partner with not-for-profit Credit Unions to provide sound Financial Products. An affordable & ethical finance ethos ensures there are no hidden aggressive loan targets (All savings are protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme).
An innovative model based on employee length of service and performance
Existing Credit Scores can deny access and make costs unaffordable for employees who have low Credit Scores or past blips. We believe employee’s loyalty to their employer (length of service) and performance is a forward-looking view of an individual’s credit worthiness. Our model translates to higher approval rates including for those with impaired credit history.
Does not encourage borrowing
Our ‘Save as you Borrow’ product uses the point of borrowing as an opportunity to nudge employees to start saving regularly. By the time a loan is repaid, a healthy savings pot has been accumulated. Empowering change in behaviour towards saving, builds a habit which allows individuals to be financially resilient, next time an unexpected expense occurs.
Save with a Purpose
Independent payroll saving product makes it easier to stick to a positive habit. Employees automatically become members/owners at the Credit Union and may earn dividends on savings.
By saving with our ethical partners they are also able to extend affordable credit access to others in the community, auto enhancing your CSR footprint.
• FairQuid Financial Education Module makes education more than just a check box.
• Content is personalised for each individual, is relevant and delivered in a timely manner, based on personas and triggers, which ensure engagement.
• Future-proofing employees by equipping them with personalised tools necessary to make better financial decisions.
SAVE WITH A PURPOSE
• Open a savings account with a Credit Union and support an ethical financial provider; deductions from payroll makes it easy to stick to a good habit.
• This enables Credit Unions to continue to help others get fair access to credit.
• Get the chance to earn dividends on savings. Savings are protected under the FSCS.
SAVE AS YOU BORROW
• We connect employees with Credit Unions using length of service and affordability (instead of Credit Score) allowing people to borrow up to 20% of their salary.
• We help employees to save regularly, even as they repay their loan.
• Once the loan is paid off, employees have already accumulated their own little rainy-day fund which helps them in case of a financial emergency.